Meet Dr. Miner
After graduating from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Dr. Miner completed a two-year residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. During his advanced residency, Dr. Miner focused on the surgical placement and restoration of dental implants. He provides a wide variety of services for his patients, right in his office.
Dr. Miner enjoys being with his family. His wife Karina, works at Mercy Hospital. He has four daughters. Dr. Miner enjoys tinkering on the HO model railroad at the office. He enjoys mountain and road biking, skiing, and being outdoors. He enjoys music, and has participated in several community orchestras, playing the viola. He hopes to one day play in the San Juan Symphony.
Dr. Miner is a member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association, and the San Juan Basin Dental Society. He also has been recognized as an instructor through AAFE.
Our Mission Statement:
Our goal and policy is to treat our patients as we would treat our families. We will offer high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring atmosphere. Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- A genuine concern for our patients’ time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that our patients:
- Will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- They will continue as a part of our practice family
- They will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Will feel a desire to refer their friends and family members to our practice
- Will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments
We pledge and guarantee that we will always do our very best to serve you!